Milled from 303 stainless steel, The ER7 features prominent centre sight lines and a symmetrical distribution of weight which flows gracefully from heel to toe. The connection with the alignment section by way of three milled parallel steps is meant to give a sense of motion towards the target.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Length – Measured from centre of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 23 degrees toe down
• Shafting – Single bend mounted directly into the head
Please note that EVNROLL are currently experiencing some stock issues which may cause a delay to your order as we do not currently have stock of all EVNROLL models. If their are any delays we will let you know as soon as you order and keep you updated regularly.