Milled from 303 stainless steel, the tour mallet's name can be attributed to the popularity of the shape across worldwide professional tours. More compact than ER7, the ER8 is subtly asymmetrical. The slightly larger toe provides a balanced look at address. A slightly rounded top line creates a softer look and better flow into the heel and toe sections.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 23 degrees toe down
• Shafting – Single bend mounted directly into the head
Please note that EVNROLL are currently experiencing some stock issues which may cause a delay to your order as we do not currently have stock of all EVNROLL models. If their are any delays we will let you know as soon as you order and keep you updated regularly.